- This event has passed.
Title I Annual Parent Meeting
October 29, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Please join us virtually!
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
Access Code: 288-201-893
Please join us as we provide information to parents about Title I, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Title I is the federal program that allocates funding to local school districts to improve the academic achievement of low performing students, particularly in English Language Arts and/ or Math. At this meeting, we will talk about our Title I program in addition to the following items:
• How students are identified for Title I services
• The assessments we use and what they mean
• How we will help your child meet state proficiency goals
• Activities that you can do at home to help your child succeed
• How you can be involved in the Title I program at school
• District and School-Level Parental Involvement Policies
• School-Parent Compact
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!